Our 9 hole, 3032 yard, par 36 course is open year round. We welcome both our members and the general public to come and enjoy our facilities which include a 250 yard driving range and practice putting green.
First established in 1928, our course has evolved into challenging 9 holes of golf featuring two par 5 holes, two par 3 holes with the remainder being par 4’s. The variety of lengths, accompanied by the gentle rolling terrain leads to a variety of different golf shots.
Sand traps, hazards and out of bounds are strategically placed throughout the course. The smaller than average greens on the course will challenge even the advanced players to create precision golf shots.
Played by many and enjoyed by all, we invite you to give us a call and come play our hidden jewel.
- Driving range
- Practice green
- Fully licensed restaurant
- Rentals available for clubs and electric power carts
- Lessons available from Steve Marleau (CPGA)
- Pro Shop – fully stocked, footwear, clubs, clothing, accessories …
- A single indoor tennis court managed and operated by the Salt Spring Tennis Association
805A Lower Ganges Road
Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2N5
Salt Spring Island Golf & Country Club
P.O. Box 242 Ganges Post Office
Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2V9